Ms. Knaus and her fourth-grade class have been using Educreations to create brief multimedia presentations that will teach first-grade students about goods and services. It’s a very simple app that has lots of possibilities, and students found it very intuitive to use.
Why we like it:
– voice-recording screencasting function makes it easy to explain a process while showing with visuals
– inserting visuals from photoroll, camera, or the web is smooth and easy
– limited number of options makes it uncomplicated for young learners
– it’s free!
– can’t export to any kind of media file; can only store and watch them on Educreations web server
– need a login to be able to save and access presentations
– if you make a mistake recording, can’t go back without starting over